As believers, are called to reach out and serve the people in our community. Matthew 25:40 says, "The King will reply, 'Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me.'" It is important that we serve as the hands and feet of Jesus to those in our community.
Ways in Which We've Served
- Adopting families at Thanksgiving and Christmas
- Visiting local nursing homes
- Collecting toiletries for women's shelters
- Ministering at and donating to men's and women's shelters
- Parterning with local churches and agencies to provide resources to residents in need.
Through these acts of service, we seek to unleash hope and compassion on our community that they may see Jesus through the people of Rockwall Friendship Baptist Church.